Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Housewife in training

First 2007 post! woo-hoo! :D

Since yesterday I've been playing housewife hehehehe. Our maid is on vacation, so I have to care for my father. That means making the bed, making breakfast, doing the dishes, going out to buy his magazines and food for lunch, making lunch, doing the dishes, preparing scnacks, doing the dishes...oh and did I mention doing the dishes after every single thing?
Anyway, it was about time that I get used to those things...at least I think everything came out good, I didn't even had to rush my father to finish his lunch, and he complimented me for the food :D

I've also started to check my closet to see what I'm gonna take and what i'm gonna leave...such a hard task! There are those things you bought and never wore and know you'll never will but you wanna keep "just in case"...there are those long ago worn out pieces that you love and you just can't get rid of them...but you have to be strong and let them go hehehe. My cousins are lining up already hoping they can grab anything nice hehehe. Almost every piece brings back so many memories, it feels like I could spend my whole life in this process...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehehe.. ameliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
Espera soh ateh aprender a lidar com a maquina de lavar!!! E nao sei quanto a voce, mas quando estou cozinhando eu demoro horassssss pra fazer qualquer prato simples e sujo um monte de coisas!!! Depois fica uma montanha pra lavar!!! aahahah.. Beijo